JOIN THE CALL
You are an activist, a volunteer, working for an NGO?
Take part in the Civic Pride.
We have many ways for you to get involved.
If you don’t see what you need in the options below, send us a message!
- Warm up for #CivicPride by spreading the word with your colleagues/organisations, thanks to our calls to action
- The motivational video praising the role of civic actors.
- An op-ed published on Politico: Civic Actors – the invisible guardians of European dignity
- Tell your story and show support: Update your Facebook profile picture with our profile frame. Prepare your messages to your communities, which will be displayed on our #CivicPride wall. To start, have a look at our toolkit specifically designed for you;
- Join us on 8 December for an online debate and ceremony when civic actors will speak up! Share your pictures, videos and other tools.
SHARE YOUR PRIDE
In order to help you taking ownership of the #CivicPride we have created a very basic toolkit.
You can find useful tools to share your message and your story.
Inspire your communities to speak up too!
Many found creative ways to be helpful to their communities.
The #CivicPride wants to give visibility to these actions concerning the present crisis and to support their demands.
This year more than ever, we need positive stories!